Mesa 18.2.2 Released With RADV GTA V Fix, Vulkan Additions & D3D9 Patches

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Mesa 18.2.2 Released With RADV GTA V Fix, Vulkan Additions & D3D9 Patches

Phoronix: Mesa 18.2.2 Released With RADV GTA V Fix, Vulkan Additions & D3D9 Patches

Mesa 18.2.2 is out this morning as the second point release to the Q3'2018 stable release series...

Phoronix, Linux Hardware Reviews, Linux hardware benchmarks, Linux server benchmarks, Linux benchmarking, Desktop Linux, Linux performance, Open Source graphics, Linux How To, Ubuntu benchmarks, Ubuntu hardware, Phoronix Test Suite

Debian Sid still stuck on 18.1.8 and LLVM6. Eagerly waiting for the maintainers to push 18.2 and LLVM7 so I can get rid of those GPU hangs that I'm getting while trying to play Nier: Automata using DXVK.

Comment

Good to know that Gallium 9 is still being worked on.

Comment

Originally posted by Dukenukemx View Post
        Good to know that Gallium 9 is still being worked on.
        Yeah, it was nice to see this update as it fixes the godrays on Alan Wake. I submitted a bug report and he got back to me pretty fast. I guess at this stage he is just working on bug fixes.

It's also a shame there isn't an override to enable it on Proton. I'm not sure how complicated it is, but I might try adding it to a custom Proton build at some point.

Comment

Working...
        X