X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• LinAGKar
    replied
    Another typo:

Panfrost has also been making early progress on the newer ARM Mali "Bitfrost" graphics hardware architecture too.
    I've heard of bitrot, but not bitfrost. The GPU is called Bifrost.

Leave a comment:

• andreano
    replied
    The panfrost effort instantly made a ton of mali boards a little more appealing (for the hopeful of us). I hope Alyssa and her colleagues get paid.
    Last edited by andreano; 03 September 2018, 12:20 PM.

Leave a comment:

• tildearrow
    replied
    Typo:

Originally posted by phoronix View Post
    Alyssa Rossenzwig and others working on the

Leave a comment:

• rhysk
    replied
    Great to see panfrost development support a greater range of the Mali line of GPUs. Real proof of the benefits of open sourcing early and often!

Leave a comment:

• Danielsan
    replied
    That's cool, I already have a Rock64 but the Rock64pro is on my radar since a while...

Leave a comment:

• Panfrost Gallium3D Driver Begins Working On The Mali T860 Graphics Processor

Phoronix: Panfrost Gallium3D Driver Begins Working On The Mali T860 Graphics Processor

Alyssa Rossenzwig and others working on the "Panfrost" out-of-tree Gallium3D driver for ARM Mali graphics hardware have now succeeded in bringing up the newer ARM Mali T860 graphics processor on this open-source driver...

Phoronix, Linux Hardware Reviews, Linux hardware benchmarks, Linux server benchmarks, Linux benchmarking, Desktop Linux, Linux performance, Open Source graphics, Linux How To, Ubuntu benchmarks, Ubuntu hardware, Phoronix Test Suite
Working...
X