Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Mesa's Gallium HUD Gets A Simple Option

Phoronix: Mesa's Gallium HUD Gets A Simple Option

The Gallium3D Heads-Up Display (HUD) has matured into quite a useful option for Mesa users over the past several years. There is now a Gallium HUD "simple" option...

http://www.phoronix.com/scan.php?pag...ium-HUD-Simple

Is it possible to get a different font in the HUD? (especially anti-aliased)

Comment

Very good however minimal with fps, cpu load, gpu load and temperature will be awesome

Comment

Very good addition indeed, I like that much better than those clunky graphs anyway.

And the best thing is: we still have *both*.

Comment

Really nice, but a bit of a pity that it's just for Gallium and not all Mesa drivers. Frametime graph (rendertime of each frame visualized and not just fps) would also be a really cool feature.

Comment

Very cool. Is there a way to read PCIe bandwidth, whether that be GT/s, Gbps, or a percentage? There are a lot of options and I'm not sure if any of them do what I'm looking for. This metric is probably what I find to be most important for this BOINC rig I have.

Comment

Michael you can put multiple sensors/readouts into one graph, just so that's said. It's decided by wether you use + or , to separate the readouts.

Comment

I still hope someone will make a radv HUD, or even generic Vulkan layer HUD that would work with any driver.

Comment

Originally posted by VikingGe View Post
                  Very good addition indeed, I like that much better than those clunky graphs anyway.

And the best thing is: we still have *both*.
                  I quite like the graphs, because they show change over time (which you can align to different things happening in your test). But simple HUD is surely useful too.

Comment

Originally posted by tildearrow View Post
                    Is it possible to get a different font in the HUD? (especially anti-aliased)
                    It's using a bitmap font I think.

Comment

Working...
                    X