Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Mesa 18.0-RC3 Released With 50+ Changes

Phoronix: Mesa 18.0-RC3 Released With 50+ Changes

Emil Velikov announced the release today of Mesa 18.0-RC3 with 50+ changes comprising of many Intel ANV and Radeon RADV Vulkan driver fixes...

Phoronix, Linux Hardware Reviews, Linux hardware benchmarks, Linux server benchmarks, Linux benchmarking, Desktop Linux, Linux performance, Open Source graphics, Linux How To, Ubuntu benchmarks, Ubuntu hardware, Phoronix Test Suite

Am I the only one that has problems with mesa 18-rc3 (since git snapshots a while before 18 was considered) on a machine running wayland....

Running on a radeon rx 480...

Comment

(mouse clicks doesn't propagate to the actual desktop/apps)

Comment

Originally posted by pomac View Post
        Am I the only one that has problems with mesa 18-rc3 (since git snapshots a while before 18 was considered) on a machine running wayland....

Running on a radeon rx 480...
        If you're like me and need OpenCL thus using the AMDGPU PRO Drivers for it then you can't run anything on Debian past 17.2.5 which corresponds to the Ubuntu AMD PRO driver stack. I'm waiting on the next AMDGPU PRO Linux Driver stack to update; and hope it is with Mesa 18.x.

Comment

Originally posted by Marc Driftmeyer View Post

If you're like me and need OpenCL thus using the AMDGPU PRO Drivers for it then you can't run anything on Debian past 17.2.5 which corresponds to the Ubuntu AMD PRO driver stack. I'm waiting on the next AMDGPU PRO Linux Driver stack to update; and hope it is with Mesa 18.x.
          Nah, this is not related to pro - this is a bug in mesa, somehow =P

Comment

If anyone else suffers from the same issue, please se:

Comment

Working...
            X