Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Mesa 17.3.2 Released With The Latest Stable Fixes

Phoronix: Mesa 17.3.2 Released With The Latest Stable Fixes

While Mesa 18.0 will premiere later this quarter as the first feature update of 2018, Mesa 17.3.2 is now available as the second bug-fix release for last quarter's Mesa 17.3 series...

Phoronix, Linux Hardware Reviews, Linux hardware benchmarks, Linux server benchmarks, Linux benchmarking, Desktop Linux, Linux performance, Open Source graphics, Linux How To, Ubuntu benchmarks, Ubuntu hardware, Phoronix Test Suite

Meanwhile it's again stuck in Debian: https://bugs.debian.org/cgi-bin/bugr...cgi?bug=884466

Comment

even opensuse Tumbleweed is still on Mesa 17.2 - there seem to be some serious issues with 17.3

Comment

Originally posted by tomtomme View Post
        even opensuse Tumbleweed is still on Mesa 17.2 - there seem to be some serious issues with 17.3
        Why don't you run with the XOrg: repro, then?

Comment

Is this coming out for Fedora 27 soon?

Comment

Originally posted by shmerl View Post
            Meanwhile it's again stuck in Debian: https://bugs.debian.org/cgi-bin/bugr...cgi?bug=884466
            Is it just that one person? It doesn't feel like an unconfirmed report should block the pull (i.e. change the severity from serious to important). Furthermore, the user didn't even try to set/change the GDK_BACKEND variable that looks to be causing the error.

Comment

Arch linux is still on Mesa 17.3.1.

Comment

Originally posted by DanL View Post

Is it just that one person? It doesn't feel like an unconfirmed report should block the pull (i.e. change the severity from serious to important). Furthermore, the user didn't even try to set/change the GDK_BACKEND variable that looks to be causing the error.
                Yeah, I don't think such reports should be blocking until confirmed.

Comment

It produces a loop for me on Debian Sid with GNOME 3.26.2 with the obnoxious, ``Oops, something went wrong.'' Roll back to 17.2.5 [I can only surmise 17.2.8 would work but Debian is too lazy to roll that out] and all works again.

Comment

It's working fine for me with RX 560 on Plasma + Compton-git.
                    Last edited by aufkrawall; 09 January 2018, 06:54 PM.

Comment

Working...
                    X