Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Nouveau DRM Wires In Pascal Temperature Sensor Support

Phoronix: Nouveau DRM Wires In Pascal Temperature Sensor Support

Landing in the Nouveau DRM tree this week is initial support for the GP100 temperature sensor used by newer NVIDIA Pascal graphics cards...

Phoronix, Linux Hardware Reviews, Linux hardware benchmarks, Linux server benchmarks, Linux benchmarking, Desktop Linux, Linux performance, Open Source graphics, Linux How To, Ubuntu benchmarks, Ubuntu hardware, Phoronix Test Suite

Thanks for the coverage Michael. Was a fun little feature to research, write and land in the nouveau kernel module.

Comment

Nice to see that people are working on Nouveau even though the support from NVidia for their GeForce lineup has become even worse the past two years.
      Keep up the good work!

Comment

What are nouveau developers working right now as they are limited to the firmware stuff? Anything for kepler? imirkin MuPuF

Comment

Originally posted by andrei_me View Post
          What are nouveau developers working right now as they are limited to the firmware stuff? Anything for kepler? imirkin MuPuF
          I am not too involved at the moment, but OpenGL CTS, reclocking and compiler work are the main topics of discussion I see.

Comment

Working...
          X