X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• CrystalGamma
    replied
    Originally posted by nanonyme View Post
    Those aren't really that uncommon. What non-Finns easily miss is there's nothing sexual about sauna. Well, even if there is, you'd better keep it inside your head or the local guys will kick your ass for harassing the women
    Yeah, it's like that here in Germany too. It's always strange to me to think that in other countries people wear clothes in saunas ... doesn't that kind of defeat the purpose?

Leave a comment:

• 89c51
    replied
    Originally posted by nanonyme View Post
    Those aren't really that uncommon. What non-Finns easily miss is there's nothing sexual about sauna. Well, even if there is, you'd better keep it inside your head or the local guys will kick your ass for harassing the women
    It can show on other parts of your body

Leave a comment:

• nanonyme
    replied
    Originally posted by 89c51 View Post
    I wouldn't expect nude sauna with blonde women TBH

Leave a comment:

• 89c51
    replied
    Originally posted by M?P?F View Post
    Finland has a very interesting culture for a Mediterranean guy like me
    I wouldn't expect nude sauna with blonde women TBH

Leave a comment:

• MuPuF
    replied
    Originally posted by DanL View Post
    Interviewer: Do you have experience implementing features using engineering documentation?
    Martin: What's this doc-u-men-tation you speak of?
    Nice one!

Leave a comment:

• MuPuF
    replied
    Originally posted by curaga View Post
    You'd move to Finland just for a job? Brave.
    Finland has a very interesting culture for a Mediterranean guy like me

Leave a comment:

• curaga
    replied
    You'd move to Finland just for a job? Brave.

Leave a comment:

• Ancurio
    replied
    Originally posted by GreatEmerald View Post
    What do you mean it's nothing too fancy? GL extensions are what make GL4 compliance possible
    Well, as long as they're part of the GL 4 spec that is..

Originally posted by duby229 View Post
    Well, it's still good news. I too would still like to see nouveau gain more devs, not lose them. But, at least you're work stays somewhere on the graphics stack. Plus, Intel is the driving force behind implementing gl specs, so the more the better.
    Well technically since he's going to continue working on Noveau in his free time, and he just gained more free time than before, it should have a positive effect on his Noveau work.

Leave a comment:

• DanL
    replied
    Interviewer: Do you have experience implementing features using engineering documentation?
    Martin: What's this doc-u-men-tation you speak of?

Leave a comment:

• duby229
    replied
    Well, it's still good news. I too would still like to see nouveau gain more devs, not lose them. But, at least you're work stays somewhere on the graphics stack. Plus, Intel is the driving force behind implementing gl specs, so the more the better.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X