X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• DarkFoss
    replied
    Originally posted by DeepDayze View Post
    So much truth, but baby steps are the norm with NVIDIA. I sure do hope they give a gift of reclocking patches for Nouveau for their GeForce 6,7,8,9 series cards so that I can carry on once the official legacy driver for these card series eventually is no longer supported.
    Why would they do that? It's not in the best interest of Nvidia's bottom-line. You'll just have to keep buying new cards, after all their blob just works and that's all that matters to most.

Leave a comment:

• ciplogic
    replied
    Originally posted by FiXIDeA View Post
    Where is my Optimus support?
    In my experience is when you will contribute a patch to Nouveau. Or easier for you, to pay a developer to look into the issue. No stress from your side, but all the rest will work smooth

Leave a comment:

• magika
    replied
    Originally posted by DeepDayze View Post
    So much truth, but baby steps are the norm with NVIDIA. I sure do hope they give a gift of reclocking patches for Nouveau for their GeForce 6,7,8,9 series cards so that I can carry on once the official legacy driver for these card series eventually is no longer supported.
    Keep dreaming. Nouveau is the most profitable course for Tegra, thus activity. But for the rest I think you are right, 'baby steps' and not much.

Leave a comment:

• DeepDayze
    replied
    Originally posted by halfmanhalfamazing View Post
    Nouveau would be a lot better if Nvidia learned to play with the rest of the team.

Leave a comment:

• entropy
    replied
    Just read the title on the main page and thought "Well, Tegra only, I guess".
    Too easy.

Leave a comment:

• halfmanhalfamazing
    replied
    Nvidia is only in it for themselves

Nouveau would be a lot better if Nvidia learned to play with the rest of the team.

Leave a comment:

• Nille
    replied
    Unfortunately thats not an answer.

Leave a comment:

• miskol
    replied
    all information on nvidia devtalk and elinux.org

Originally posted by Nille View Post
    Does someone own a K1 System and can tell something about the driver situation?
    https://devtalk.nvidia.com/default/b...edded-systems/
    http://elinux.org/Jetson_TK1

Leave a comment:

• eydee
    replied
    Of course nothing for people with video cards, only some code for some exotic chips no one uses. The way it's meant to be played...

Leave a comment:

• FiXIDeA
    replied
    Where is my Optimus support?

Leave a comment:

Working...
X