NVIDIA Alerts Nouveau: They're Starting To Sign/Validate GPU Firmware Images

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by cj.wijtmans
    There is a lot of historical propaganda surrounding the holocaust. There is still no evidence for the gas chambers. Famine was rampant before WW2 (including the ones caused by communistic jews whom starved dozens of millions people to death. And rich jewish bankers that starved germans to death.) So you cant really blame the nazis for starting a war across europe and against soviet union to chase the bolsheviks and other racist jewish extreme groups down. Not that the nazis were sweethearts ofcourse. But i just cant stand the cuddling of groups that were just as bad.
    Holocaust deniers should take the "Zyklon B Challenge:" step into one of the still-existing and preserved gas chambers near the ovens with I G Farben's name cast into the door. Drop the Zykon B pellets into the acid and see if you die. If the Holocaust did not happen you will survive because the gas chamber you are sealed inside does not exist, nor does the gas.

Seriously, I've fought many battles in the streets against neo Nazis, pubishing videos of those fights is one of the things I use computers for! BTW, too many denials of this particular historical fact could get this site or any other banned by T-Mobile's "Web Guard" filter that requires ID or a social security number to get taken off the account, or use of Tor to bypass.

Comment

• Originally posted by Luke View Post

Holocaust deniers should take the "Zyklon B Challenge:" step into one of the still-existing and preserved gas chambers near the ovens with I G Farben's name cast into the door. Drop the Zykon B pellets into the acid and see if you die. If the Holocaust did not happen you will survive because the gas chamber you are sealed inside does not exist, nor does the gas.

Seriously, I've fought many battles in the streets against neo Nazis, pubishing videos of those fights is one of the things I use computers for! BTW, too many denials of this particular historical fact could get this site or any other banned by T-Mobile's "Web Guard" filter that requires ID or a social security number to get taken off the account, or use of Tor to bypass.
      So i geuss all the electric chairs in the US are proof of genocide against the irish or black people? You make no sense. You have to come with solid proof. I am not saying it was fun to be a jew in nazi germany. But if we are talking about real genocides think about the turks against the byzantium empire, the armenians, assyrians etc. And to date the kurds.

Comment

• Originally posted by cj.wijtmans View Post
        So i geuss all the electric chairs in the US are proof of genocide against the irish or black people? You make no sense. You have to come with solid proof. I am not saying it was fun to be a jew in nazi germany. But if we are talking about real genocides think about the turks against the byzantium empire, the armenians, assyrians etc. And to date the kurds.
        What would you consider evidence for the holocaust?
        BTW, I don't know if you are an anti-semite, but this:

Originally posted by cj.wijtmans
        Famine was rampant before WW2 (including the ones caused by communistic jews whom starved dozens of millions people to death. And rich jewish bankers that starved germans to death.) So you cant really blame the nazis for starting a war across europe and against soviet union to chase the bolsheviks and other racist jewish extreme groups down.
        sounds really, really bad following a comment about Holocaust evidence.

Comment

• I am not anti anything. I just care about facts. And the fact is bolsheviks starved millions of people to death pre ww2. Which led nazi germany to hate and stigma jews. Btw i looked up statistics and suposedly 25% (high estimates) of jewish casualties in nazi germany. 34% in nazi austria. Apart from a few countries where these numbers were lower. Greece was up to 93%. Seems a bit odd to me that they were safer in mazi germany than they were in neighboring countries if nazi germans were commiting a genocide against them. In contrast to the kurds where millions have been killed and displaced from their homeland. Also not so weird to have so many casualties when you know 80 million people have died in ww2 and perhaps 20 million by bolsheviks pre ww2. But you will never heard about communist jews starving germans to death pre ww2

Comment

• Originally posted by cj.wijtmans View Post
            I am not anti anything. I just care about facts. And the fact is bolsheviks starved millions of people to death pre ww2. Which led nazi germany to hate and stigma jews. Btw i looked up statistics and suposedly 25% (high estimates) of jewish casualties in nazi germany. 34% in nazi austria. Apart from a few countries where these numbers were lower. Greece was up to 93%. Seems a bit odd to me that they were safer in mazi germany than they were in neighboring countries if nazi germans were commiting a genocide against them. In contrast to the kurds where millions have been killed and displaced from their homeland. Also not so weird to have so many casualties when you know 80 million people have died in ww2 and perhaps 20 million by bolsheviks pre ww2. But you will never heard about communist jews starving germans to death pre ww2
            You didn't actually answer my main question.
            I'd also be curious from where you got your facts, because, I've not seen numbers that low from reputable sources.

Comment

• Originally posted by birdie
              Besides firmware might control many crucial things like voltages, fans, etc., so this way NVIDIA guarantees that its products won't be misused and won't die due to some open source developer mistake.
              Originally posted by whitecat View Post

Open-Source developers won't do mistake if all was clearly documented...
              I wouldn't be so sure about it. Remember "rm -rf /" in Linux, UEFI vars and resulting bricked motherboards?

Comment

Working...
              X