• Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by not.sure View Post
    Oh boy, you are new...
    Argh, is he a well known troll or something? :/

Comment

• Originally posted by kwm1800 View Post
      He's not a troll. He's just...Qaridarium.

Comment

Or something. He's probably the most known person on these forums.

Half his posts are about Germany or politics, or both. The other half tend to just be gibberish.

Comment

I think you do not comprehend my post at all. Your post is very weird..... I assume you are not familiar with English?
          He is from Austria.

Comment

• Ha! Check out Q's profile

Instead of "Senior Member" he is described as "The Conspiracy Leader". I think Michael's the only one who can edit that, or another site admin.

Comment

• Originally posted by smitty3268 View Post
              Instead of "Senior Member" he is described as "The Conspiracy Leader". I think Michael's the only one who can edit that, or another site admin.
              It's me...
              Michael Larabel
              https://www.michaellarabel.com/

Comment

• I still think Q is Michael's alter ego. Or evil twin. Or something like that.
                It is his purpose to un-balance the equation.

Comment

• Originally posted by Vax456 View Post
                  Mmm, no, I'm not suggesting to relocate because you can't play a game. I'm suggesting that the user should be well aware that he needs a good internet connection. If the user moves to a place with a crappy internet connection, that's the user's problem. When the user asks for help, what else can anyone do besides tell the user to get a better internet connection?
                  Absolutely; a smart consumer will check the requirements. However in most countries internet infrastructure is a Government responsibility. I don't think the average user will build an exchange because their neighbourhood has a poor connection. And what of the stores who sell boxed copies of games that still insist on downloading from Steam. They will have to deal with lost sales when the (smart) consumer reads the requirements and foregoes a purchase. A store owner won't know what areas of their city have good or bad internet infrastructure and adjust stock to suit. "Get a better internet connection," is not constructive advice. Consumers will get the best available internet they can afford and are physically able. Perhaps services like Steam should not assume that because the internet is fantastic where they are, the same is true for the rest of the world.

Comment

• Originally posted by Qaridarium
                    Your conspiracy isn't so exquisite i will show you how this works:

I think Michael's plan is to beat all the censorship Nazis just by tolerance my person in his forum and
                    who is more evil: the man who do the hit or the man who permit the hit?
                    And by permitting the hit he do provoke the hit! This means he wants that! he likes it! he love it! He loves the body's screaming when they are wounded!

And you call me evil? LOL
                    I think that is actually one of the big positives of this site. There is virtually no censorship on the forums. Want to tell Michael you think he's a big stinky green turd? OK. Want to talk about nazis and promote drug usage? That's OK too! Want to be bat$%!t insane like Q? More power to ya!

Comment

• So is Steam out yet?

I just checked the Ubuntu Software Center and it's not there.

Comment

Working...
                      X