Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• curaga
    replied
    I'm interested in the Unigine performance of the 6570 - how come in those it's ~10% of the 5770 when in all other tests it's 50-100%?

Leave a comment:

• Veerappan
    replied
    Originally posted by cb88 View Post
    So... at what clock was the card running on mesa anyway?
    It looked like dmesg was reporting the correct clock speed, or at least the same as the binary blob, unless I was reading it wrong... But I'm guessing that the Gallium driver wasn't using floating point textures or S3TC, and there are probably plenty of other optimizations/extensions that could explain the difference in performance.

Leave a comment:

• cb88
    replied
    So... at what clock was the card running on mesa anyway?

Leave a comment:

• phoronix
    started a topic Nouveau For A $10 NVIDIA Graphics Card?

Nouveau For A $10 NVIDIA Graphics Card?

Phoronix: Nouveau For A $10 NVIDIA Graphics Card?

In this article is a look at the state of the open-source Nouveau Gallium3D driver on low-end NVIDIA GeForce graphics hardware. In particular, a $10 USD NVIDIA retail graphics card is being tested under Ubuntu Linux on both Nouveau and the proprietary NVIDIA driver and is then compared to a wide range of other low and mid-range offerings from NVIDIA's GeForce and AMD's Radeon graphics card line-up with a plethora of OpenGL benchmarks.

Phoronix, Linux Hardware Reviews, Linux hardware benchmarks, Linux server benchmarks, Linux benchmarking, Desktop Linux, Linux performance, Open Source graphics, Linux How To, Ubuntu benchmarks, Ubuntu hardware, Phoronix Test Suite
Working...
X