RFC Patches Posted For Rust-Written NVIDIA "Nova" GPU Driver

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by avis View Post
    I've seen people not just abandon Phoronix forums after dealing with Linux fans, they often abandon Linux altogether.
    Yeah sure, if a random shit post in a forum drives you away from using Linux you were only searching for a reason.

If someone in a forum about food and eating makes a shit post, do those people stop eating?

BTW, you're probably now person number 10 who's posting offtopic comments and discussing others. You just cannot stop proving me right, LOL. The irony is completely lost on you.
    I was answering to an OT post from you, where you were insulting all Linux and Phoronix users. And I can clearly see the irony in there, that's why I did my earlier post. You're doing this regularly and then whine like a baby if you hear the echo.

If I were a moderator here ...
    Damn you could be so funny, if only I didn't know you're serious about that, makes it somewhat sad.

Comment

Another Red Hat garbage.

Comment

Originally posted by Weasel View Post
        Another Red Hat garbage.
        Indeed, what did Red Hat ever do for Linux, eh ? Looking forward to your review of this patch on LKML.

Comment

Weasel, avis, sophisticles and Phoronos should live together. It would be great material for an amazing sitcom. I would call it "Nerd Troll Adventures". I suspect at least one of them is a clone, so more weirdness with multiple personality disorder character in it.

Comment

Originally posted by moltonel View Post

Indeed, what did Red Hat ever do for Linux, eh ? Looking forward to your review of this patch on LKML.
            Please, Weasel. Tell me where Red Hat touched you...

Comment

Originally posted by timofonic View Post

Please, Weasel. Tell me where Red Hat touched you...
              I don't think anything would touch that POS. Yuck!

Comment

Good to see RedHat is pushing this effort. Another great contribution to Linux on their account.
                Last edited by mrg666; 21 May 2024, 07:50 PM.

Comment

Over and out, over and out, over and out, over and out, but keep coming back.

Comment

Originally posted by tildearrow View Post
                    Over and out, over and out, over and out, over and out, but keep coming back.
                    Banhammer and stricter moderation policies are the solution to this mess. Let's stop the "Moronix" nickname this way.

Comment

Originally posted by avis View Post
                      Is this a question? I don't understand. What should I say?
                      Did you ask the questions on the Nvidia forum?

Comment

Working...
                      X