Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Nouveau Working On Bringing Up Some OpenGL Compute Shader Support For NV50 Era GPUs

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

bridgman Thanks for the informative replay. That's interesting, so you think that something other is responsible for the "BLOCKLIST_FEATURE_FAILURE_SOFTWARE_GL". Will look again into this matter, - maybe this was really caused by a something other. Whatever, for me the relation to the environment variables was quite logical because an overriding of the standard OpenGL feature-set is some form of "manipulation".

Whatever, as mentioned Mesa 21.1 is not far away. It will bring in this "FP64 emulation on Terascale topic" a great improvement.

Comment

Originally posted by lorn10 View Post
      Whatever, for me the relation to the environment variables was quite logical because an overriding of the standard OpenGL feature-set is some form of "manipulation".
      Yep, it was definitely a reasonable assumption... and I would have just agreed with it if I hadn't gone looking for a workaround.
      Test signature

Comment

ppl complain about supporting 10 and years old cards... most of them can't even run videos at 480p or run a modern desktop, most of them are what? power macbooks gpu?

Comment

Originally posted by eydee View Post
          Nvidia actively supports even the GeForce FX series from 20 years ago
          nvidiots actively spread bullshit

Comment

Working...
          X