• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• smitty3268
    replied
    Originally posted by cde1 View Post

Hello Marc,

I feel like your post (and DonQ's) is of a humorous nature, but I don't really understand why. Would you care to elaborate on why one would go to Colorado and/or Santa Cruz to celebrate, with regards to new kernel releases?
    Four-twenty is a term that is associated with smoking marijuana for rather obscure reasons, but it's become well known to the point that April 20 is an unofficial holiday for pot smokers. The act is now legal in Colorado.
    Last edited by smitty3268; 29 October 2017, 09:13 PM.

Leave a comment:

• cde1
    replied
    Originally posted by Marc Driftmeyer View Post

Go to Santa Cruz to honor it fully.
    Hello Marc,

I feel like your post (and DonQ's) is of a humorous nature, but I don't really understand why. Would you care to elaborate on why one would go to Colorado and/or Santa Cruz to celebrate, with regards to new kernel releases?

Leave a comment:

• MrCooper
    replied
    Originally posted by dwagner View Post
    I wonder whether these most recent changes will make the weird "[TTM] Erroneous page count. Leaking pages" kernel messages go away, which I've seen during the last few weeks from amd-staging-drm-next.
    Should be fixed with https://cgit.freedesktop.org/~agd5f/...e1d0b467519d1b .

Leave a comment:

• dwagner
    replied
    Originally posted by dwagner View Post
    I wonder whether these most recent changes will make the weird "[TTM] Erroneous page count. Leaking pages" kernel messages go away, which I've seen during the last few weeks from amd-staging-drm-next.
    To answer myself: Yes, those weird messages are now no longer emitted.

Leave a comment:

• pal666
    replied
    Originally posted by DonQ View Post
    I myself am looking forward to kernel 4.20.
    it could be called 5.0

Leave a comment:

• Sethox
    replied
    I myself am looking forward to kernel 4.20. I think I'll go to Colorado to celebrate that release!
    If you get a picture where Linus Torvalds is in with a 4.20 theme then my world is complete. :P

Leave a comment:

• yurikoles
    replied
    Michael
    Originally posted by tildearrow View Post
    Typo:

Leave a comment:

• Marc Driftmeyer
    replied
    I myself am looking forward to kernel 4.20. I think I'll go to Colorado to celebrate that release!
    Go to Santa Cruz to honor it fully.

Leave a comment:

• dwagner
    replied

Leave a comment:

• DonQ
    replied

Leave a comment:

Working...
X