No announcement yet.

RadeonSI Lands Primitive Binning Support For Vega

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Here in Sweden we have the Scandinavian retailer komplett.se (no,dk) and they do sell Vega 64 and 56 for MSRP+taxes (€536 for Vega 64 and €431 for Vega 56).
    It's very usual that AMD products sell for a lot more here then other products here but not this time but you can only buy one card so miners can't buy all the cards.
    Last edited by Nille_kungen; 06 September 2017, 02:42 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by bridgman View Post
      We care a lot - getting cards into gamers hands is what drives game dev support, which in turn drives performance & robustness.
      Nice to hear, but waiting for actions

Originally posted by bridgman View Post
      I didn't know NVidia was selling reference cards that way. It might be a nice way to put a soft limit on what retailers charge.
      I think they started quite recently, this or last generation. Indeed it looks like a nice way but I assume quite costly to get a worldwide direct sale up.

Comment

Originally posted by debianxfce View Post

Vega 64 costs same at here:
        https://www.mindfactory.de/Hardware/...listing_sort/6

Mindfactory is the cheapest place to buy expensive computer parts in the Europe usually, if you order 3 or more products to cover the delivery costs (20 euros per package). Mindfactory does pay return costs and returns money fully, if your product fails in the warranty period.
        I can't see any prices like that RX64 €639 and RX56 €509
        Last edited by Nille_kungen; 07 September 2017, 12:21 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by juno View Post
          Die size affects manufacturing cost, yields, margin as well the total number of chips that could actually be produced, leading to the supply/demand issue we have.
          that is bullshit argument. if you are interested in supply/demand issue, measure supply/demand. die size is not your business

Comment

Are there really a big supply/demand issue still?
            Here both Vega and RX5xx keeps getting in stock rather often.
            There's about 200 RX64 and almost 100 RX56 in stock right now at komplett and some smaller quantities RX580 coming next week and a lot early October.
            I think there will be a pretty good stock in October at least where i live.

Comment

Working...
            X