No announcement yet.

77 More Patches For AMDGPU's DC Display Stack

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

By the way, maybe bridgman / agd5f where's a good place to report issues with the branches like amd-staging-drm-next?

For example currently I have a 30GB/hour memory leak on an RX 580, numerous "WARNING: CPU: 3 PID: 2041 at drivers/gpu/drm/drm_mode_object.c:294 drm_object_property_get_value+0x22/0x30 [drm]" errors and Xorg crashes changing monitor settings in xrandr. And some more exotic issues like, a rasterizer-pattern screen tearing when doing multi-gpu compositing (setting an iGPU as output sink).

Comment

Originally posted by RobinIT View Post
      By the way, maybe bridgman / agd5f where's a good place to report issues with the branches like amd-staging-drm-next?

For example currently I have a 30GB/hour memory leak on an RX 580, numerous "WARNING: CPU: 3 PID: 2041 at drivers/gpu/drm/drm_mode_object.c:294 drm_object_property_get_value+0x22/0x30 [drm]" errors and Xorg crashes changing monitor settings in xrandr. And some more exotic issues like, a rasterizer-pattern screen tearing when doing multi-gpu compositing (setting an iGPU as output sink).
      I think you can file them in the usual place (bugs.freedesktop.org), just be very clear about which branch you are talking about. Please also mention whether the problem occurs on an upstream build (and specify which build) so the developers know if they are dealing with a regression or not.
      Test signature

Comment

Working...
      X