Mesa 13.0 vs. 17.0 vs. 17.1 Git RadeonSI Tests

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Marc Driftmeyer View Post

LLVM 3.9.1 is the stable branch for the last 3.x series; and it includes some issues 3.9 lacks for Mesa.
    He, he, i know - something is very fishy and further very very stinky in release managment of that project, if point releases regressing their users.

Comment

If you are interested, 4790k + r9 390x (mesa-git), arch linux kernel 4.11rc1
      Deus Ex 1680x1050 avg FPS:
      - low = 72
      - medium = 66
      - high = 61
      - very high = 53
      - ultra = 48

Comment

Originally posted by prazola View Post
        If you are interested, 4790k + r9 390x (mesa-git), arch linux kernel 4.11rc1
        Deus Ex 1680x1050 avg FPS:
        - low = 72
        - medium = 66
        - high = 61
        - very high = 53
        - ultra = 48
        And you don't have any glitches in Deus Ex with mesa-git? I've since done an unrelated reinstall of my OS and haven't got back around to reinstalling Deus Ex, but last time I tried the game with mesa-git all the NPCs had white hair and volumetric lighting caused a hell of a huge artifact in the sky

Comment

Originally posted by ElderSnake View Post

And you don't have any glitches in Deus Ex with mesa-git? I've since done an unrelated reinstall of my OS and haven't got back around to reinstalling Deus Ex, but last time I tried the game with mesa-git all the NPCs had white hair and volumetric lighting caused a hell of a huge artifact in the sky
          Some days ago i got an update of 4.3GB and that problem was gone. Not a single problem right now, everything is rendered correctly.
          I hope glthread will be optimized soon, i would like to replay this title in linux.

Comment

Michael any chance of fresh time-to-run benchmarks since this patch? https://cgit.freedesktop.org/mesa/me...95b4cbfb44cc2f

Comment

Working...
            X