Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Mesa 13.0 vs. 17.0 Performance For RADV/RadeonSI: Big Gains For Vulkan, OpenGL Boosts

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• dungeon
    replied
    Originally posted by ua=42 View Post
    Considering the regression was on open arena.... and that it still can hit over 120 fps.... -_O_-
    Yeah Openarena if we ignore Tesseract and Xonotic a bit here and there

Leave a comment:

• yurikoles
    replied
    Michael why you test Talos only at 4k? The FPS is so low, please consider including 1080p test next time/

Leave a comment:

• ua=42
    replied
    Originally posted by dungeon View Post
    Yeah, DEx:MD going from very low looks like incredible boost.

On the other hand, people should be optimistic and ignore these couple regressions i guess, no?
    Considering the regression was on open arena.... and that it still can hit over 120 fps.... -_O_-

Leave a comment:

• pracedru
    replied
    Wow. Very nice improvements... Won't be long before AMD gfx is actually viable for gaming on Linux. And open source drivers.... My next GFX device might not be NVidia.

Leave a comment:

• dungeon
    replied
    Yeah, DEx:MD going from very low looks like incredible boost.

On the other hand, people should be optimistic and ignore these couple regressions i guess, no?

Leave a comment:

• liamdawe
    replied
    That Deus Ex graph, wow!

Leave a comment:

• Mesa 13.0 vs. 17.0 Performance For RADV/RadeonSI: Big Gains For Vulkan, OpenGL Boosts

Phoronix: Mesa 13.0 vs. 17.0 Performance For RADV/RadeonSI: Big Gains For Vulkan, OpenGL Boosts

With Mesa 17.0 due to be released in the days ahead, I've been running fresh benchmarks of this latest user-space 3D driver stack on Intel, Radeon, and Nouveau. For your viewing pleasure this Thursday are the RadeonSI benchmarks comparing the Mesa 17.0 Git code to that of the latest Mesa 13.0 branch with a few different AMD graphics cards. There are also some tests of the RADV Vulkan driver.

Phoronix, Linux Hardware Reviews, Linux hardware benchmarks, Linux server benchmarks, Linux benchmarking, Desktop Linux, Linux performance, Open Source graphics, Linux How To, Ubuntu benchmarks, Ubuntu hardware, Phoronix Test Suite
Working...
X