AMDGPU-PRO 16.50 vs. RadeonSI Git: Tomb Raider, Shadow of Mordor & More

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by ramrod View Post
    You edited your post after I replied. It's not bad that they support both... It's bad because neither solution is at this point in a good enough state to satisfy the majority of normal or even advanced users needs like the Nvidia driver.
    So which one driver you wanna kill? Basically you wanna one driver which works fine for you, ignoring others who wanna something else.

Basically AMD didn't ignored both sides, so they give you and someone who is not you something you and someone who is not you something ... you and someone who is not you, etc.... could choose from their own definition of WORKING solution

Comment

Originally posted by dungeon View Post

So which one driver you wanna kill? Basically you wanna one driver which works fine for you, ignoring others who wanna something else.

Basically AMD didn't ignored both sides, so you and someone who is not you could choose from their own definition of WORKING solution
      I don't want to kill either driver. I want one or both to advance to a position similar or better than the Nvidia driver. Pointing out that the current situation is not good for users does not mean I want AMD to kill a driver.

Comment

I don't want to kill either driver. I want one or both to advance to a position similar or better than the Nvidia driver. Pointing out that the current situation is not good for users does not mean I want AMD to kill a driver.
        Kill it literally i mean, that helps choosing one WORKING solution

Comment

Kill it literally i mean, that helps choosing one WORKING solution
          As I stated in the last post, I don't think they should kill a driver. I am wholly uninterested in the topic. I am merely pointing out that the current situation is not a good situation for users.

Comment

I am wholly uninterested in the topic.
            Then kill both

Comment

Then kill both
              That's constructive...

Comment

That's constructive...
                If you are "wholly uninterested in the topic" where is any foundation to be constructive? So when there isn't one, you can only be destructive or do nothing

Comment

If you are "wholly uninterested in the topic" where is any foundation to be constructive? So when there isn't one, you can only be destructive or do nothing
                  I'm uninterested in the topic of killing a driver...

Comment

I'm uninterested in the topic of killing a driver...
                    Kill one driver of your choice literally in your mind, as that might help you choosing a WORKING solution

Otherwise realise that both can't perform and work the same as they are not the same
                    Last edited by dungeon; 16 December 2016, 12:18 PM.

Comment

Kill one of your choice literally in your mind, as that might help you choosing a WORKING solution
                      No thanks, I actually need for some applications to work properly.

Comment

Working...
                      X