Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by dungeon View Post

He, he i let Michael to spot that... he can write article earlier

FreeSync profiles for Linux i spotted in september drivers for Windows, so that should be advertised 3 months back then if we really wanna very early news everywhere
    A question not related to the subject: Have you ever tried writing without numerous smileys throughout your text? It would be a lot easier to read your texts without them, and since you use them when you're not even making a joke, I'd say they are almost always superfluous or even incorrectly used.
    Try spending an entire day without smileys and see where it gets you.

Comment

Originally posted by mibo View Post
      I'm excited :-)
      2017 I'll get a FreeSync monitor - hopefully with DP1.3 or 1.4.
      I already have one (http://www.samsung.com/in/consumer/i.../LS24F350FHWXX), I'm waiting for this PR to merged.
      BTW it has FreeSync over HDMI. It is very good for my need, not much gaming though.

Comment

Originally posted by timofonic View Post

Does have the same features than Windows drivers? I doubt it!
        I only hope it does not have the bugs, workarounds and soft-rendering compatibility hacks.

Comment

Originally posted by Azpegath View Post

A question not related to the subject: Have you ever tried writing without numerous smileys throughout your text? It would be a lot easier to read your texts without them, and since you use them when you're not even making a joke, I'd say they are almost always superfluous or even incorrectly used.
          OK, i will try once without smiles... and lets pick somethin' else, but not bstech

Last edited by dungeon; 07 December 2016, 01:01 PM.

Comment

It is funny to me really, people complaining about this or that... First someone note than my post where i linked to wccftech article is actually unreleable bstech, on now someone ask me why you smiling... how to not smile on that

It is probably unreleable even when AMD itself post some waiting video on their own YT channel
            Last edited by dungeon; 07 December 2016, 01:15 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Azpegath View Post

Comment

If the left-brain people could try to be a little bit more right-brained that would be great.

Comment

Originally posted by Qaridarium

I told you this in the past and i tell you this now again... most people who do have a problem with you and your writing have no inner logic of structural writing... they have no ability of multiple different viewpoints and have no ability to make thesis and anti-thesis and synthesis and conclusion...

i read all the stuff you write over a long time and i can not find any point to criticize you.

Sure one can be more F(L)OSS friendly but i am not that stupid to be FLOSS friendly by selling out the truth.

FLOSS drivers have to win in a real combat in any real scenario and real corner cases we serve no one if we just lie to the people to make it look better.
                  I do agree with you on your point about oss drivers, but you see, what dungeon does is exactly that about the proprietary drivers. He lies about them to people to try and convince them to use those drivers. And when they do they find out just how horrible they are and then leave linux -because- of his suggestions. He's wrong. He shouldn't do that to people, it's evil.

Comment

Originally posted by Qaridarium

I do not think that he "LIE" no i think he has his own subjective reality and everybody do have this BIAS (not a lie)
                    but we need to WIN inside of these BIAS subjective worlds.
                    WE (FLOSS)have to win in the worst case not in the best case and we have to win in the corner cases of the users supjektive bias!
                    The problem is THIS PEOPLE DO NOT LIE... it is their subjective realities ....

do you really only want to WIN in your personal reality bubble only in your supjective world?
                    or do you want to win against closed source in any case ? to make it DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE!...???

I want closed source DIE because we can beat them in any reality and in any case!
                    Well dai sensei, perhaps you're right. I guess I need to be a bit more open minded about subjective perspectives.

Comment

Working...
                    X