Don't Expect AMDGPU To Enable SI/CIK Support By Default Anytime Soon

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by dungeon View Post
    Problem is probably too many posts you want a row during short period of time... remember that bot bombs works similarly
    ... as does anyone who only spends a short amount of time on the boards... but yeah, it would be good to understand if post frequency was a factor in the auto-moderator-thingy's decision logic, or whether it only filters based on useful content vs hatefulness in the post.
    Test signature

Comment

Originally posted by bridgman View Post

... as does anyone who only spends a short amount of time on the boards... but yeah, it would be good to understand if post frequency was a factor in the auto-moderator-thingy's decision logic, or whether it only filters based on useful content vs hatefulness in the post.
      I don't think the frequency has any impact, unless it does without offering any toggles for it from the admin area.
      Michael Larabel
      https://www.michaellarabel.com/

Comment

Originally posted by Michael View Post
        I don't think the frequency has any impact, unless it does without offering any toggles for it from the admin area.
        Oh good... I can't spend much time on the forum and if I have to post reeeeeeally slooooowly that would be a problem

Thanks !
        Test signature

Comment

Originally posted by bridgman View Post
          Well, i spotted that you also quoted several different people in a row, so that migh triggers it somehow too.

Also you might try to smile more like me, as there were no smiles in these posts too

Comment

Or it has something to with page time limitations, some comments are on one page and other goes to another

Comment

Originally posted by dungeon View Post
              Also you might try to smile more like me, as there were no smiles in these posts too
              Shhh, don't let the spam-bots know. I don't think I could handle smiley spam
              Test signature

Comment

Originally posted by agd5f View Post

DAL supports CI, but not SI.
                Thank you!
                Then at this point I don't need DAL, but still need HDMI audio

Out of curiosity, is there a hardware reason it doesn't support SI?

Comment

Originally posted by W.Irrkopf View Post

Can you provide a pointer to that talk Please?

thanks!
                  In true Michael style, here is a link to the phoronix page with the video embedded https://www.phoronix.com/scan.php?pa...MD-DAL-XDC2016

Comment

Originally posted by geearf View Post

Thank you!
                    Then at this point I don't need DAL, but still need HDMI audio

Out of curiosity, is there a hardware reason it doesn't support SI?
                    No hardware reason, it's just not implemented.

Comment

Originally posted by agd5f View Post

No hardware reason, it's just not implemented.
                      Got it, thank you!

Comment

Working...
                      X