AMDGPU In Linux 4.10 To Have Better Power Management, New VM Manager

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by AdamOne View Post
    I can be a thought-rebel if I so choose.
    Just wait till I tell the thought-police.

Comment

why isn't thread trolling like this met with bans more often? lack of manpower?

Comment

Originally posted by blae View Post
        why isn't thread trolling like this met with bans more often? lack of manpower?
        lack of revenue, probably.

Comment

Do you want a powerful computer or worry about the insignificant difference that you're not doing for the environment?
          we are doing difference to out ears by louder fans and to out wallet with cost of power. 100 watts is 2.4 kwh per day and 876 kwh per year. now you could multiply this by your kwh price

Comment

atleast I know what "science" in defined as;
            your knowledge is lacking
            here is relevant definition for you https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Scientific_method

Comment

I can be a thought-rebel if I so choose. "I dont believe science", atleast I know what "science" in defined as;

Oxford English Dictionary: knowledge gained through study.
              Even if that were a proper definition (it's not) you're hilariously hypocritical in essentially saying that Climate Change has had no knowledge gained through study - it has. It's proven and well understood by every major scientific foundation world-wide. You're not being a thought-rebel so much as an intelligence denialist.

Here's a definition for you: https://www.google.com/search?q=denialist

"de·ni·al·ist
              dəˈnīələst/
              noun
              1. a person who does not acknowledge the truth of a concept or proposition that is supported by the majority of scientific or historical evidence; a denier.
                "the small minority of very vocal climate change denialists"
              "

Comment

You know that man-made global warming is a religion, right?
                Trump supporter detected.

BTW, you should know the difference between belief and fact. Global warming (better known as climate change) isn't believed to be true, it is proven.

Comment

Originally posted by Klassic Six View Post
                  What about "amdgpu.powerplay"? still disable by default?
                  It is removed now, but prior to that it had been enabled by default for many kernel releases.

Comment

This thread is full of USA-centric trolls who think and talk like if the world were bound to USA, not only because of the topic “discussed”, but also because of the way they are “discussed” and “thought”, and also because of these so USA-specific phobias, neurosis, obsessions and bias involved. It looks so ridiculous. Open your eyes, you're not alone. There is people who live behind the ridiculous limits of your so-small horizon.

Comment

Originally posted by illwieckz View Post
                      This thread is full of USA-centric trolls who think and talk like if the world were bound to USA, not only because of the topic “discussed”, but also because of the way they are “discussed” and “thought”, and also because of these so USA-specific phobias, neurosis, obsessions and bias involved. It looks so ridiculous. Open your eyes, you're not alone. There is people who live behind the ridiculous limits of your so-small horizon.
                      This rant isn't generic enough, people might think you read some posts. Please make it more generic.

Comment

Working...
                      X