No announcement yet.

By Luck, Marek Discovers A "Serious Performance Fix" For RadeonSI

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Dear Lord, what a bunch of retards in this thread.
    Last edited by cj.wijtmans; 13 October 2016, 08:00 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by by.peroux View Post

It's maybe not related but we often had feedback from Feral Interractive (that ported dirt showdown) saying they reported issues to mesa while porting games. So it *could* be one of those.
      AFAIR, this is a Virtual Programming port. This could also lead to some improvements in their other ports, which include Bioshock Infinite, the watches II and ARMA 3, if I am not mistaken.
      We used to hear a lot of reports from them; is it just me, or they have gone silent for a while? I hope there's nothing to worry about.

Comment

valley extreme hd preset
        before
        after
        1607(1623 on windows)

Comment

Originally posted by cj.wijtmans View Post
          Dear Lord, what a bunch of retards in this thread.
          I see you take things seriously, good.

Comment

@​​​​​​​Michael following the mailing list, another user said that he had reported that regression on the bug tracker in March, did any machine on openbenchmarkig spot the same regression?

Comment

Originally posted by AndyChow View Post
              It's not really by luck. The guy is an expert and top-notch programmer. He created this improvement by being an expert and trying things.
              "by luck" is his words

Comment

Originally posted by log0 View Post
                Yeah... performance bugs/regressions are sadly not a high priority in mesa.
                fastest driver is no driver at all, but don't cry if that can't run your games

Comment

Woohoo, a new (personal) high score in Unigine Heaven! Keep up the good work, Marek and all the Mesa devs!

Comment

Luck driven development.

Comment

Originally posted by M@yeulC View Post

AFAIR, this is a Virtual Programming port. This could also lead to some improvements in their other ports, which include Bioshock Infinite, the watches II and ARMA 3, if I am not mistaken.
                      We used to hear a lot of reports from them; is it just me, or they have gone silent for a while? I hope there's nothing to worry about.
                      Indeed I got confused with gridautosport my bad

Technical support, frequently asked questions and updates for GRID™ Autosport.

Comment

Working...
                      X