Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

AMDGPU DRM Driver Adds CGS Interface, ACP Driver

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • AMDGPU DRM Driver Adds CGS Interface, ACP Driver

    Phoronix: AMDGPU DRM Driver Adds CGS Interface, ACP Driver

    Alex Deucher sent out twelve new patches just minutes ago for the AMDGPU DRM driver. The AMDGPU driver was merged for Linux 4.2 while these patches provide new features/functionality and thus will not be merged until Linux 4.3...

    http://www.phoronix.com/scan.php?pag...GS-ACP-Patches

  • #2
    Not bad, but where is DPM support for Tonga and support for Fiji?

    Comment


    • #3
      Originally posted by Kano View Post
      Not bad, but where is DPM support for Tonga and support for Fiji?
      In future.

      Comment


      • #4
        So AMD will support TrueAudio acceleration on Linux, it seems. Noice.

        Comment


        • #5
          Originally posted by bibaheu View Post
          So AMD will support TrueAudio acceleration on Linux, it seems. Noice.
          Was that a pun?

          Comment


          • #6
            Originally posted by xeekei View Post
            Was that a pun?
            Possibly Australian for 'nice'. Reference to an Australian TV show called Kate & Kim

            Comment


            • #7
              Originally posted by bibaheu View Post
              So AMD will support TrueAudio acceleration on Linux, it seems. Noice.
              This isn't about TrueAudio, but simple audio. It is about:

              audio on APUs that utilize an i2s codec
              Reading those patches i think that is just something specific for CZ chipsets
              Last edited by dungeon; 07-10-2015, 12:42 AM.

              Comment


              • #8
                Originally posted by Hasse View Post

                Possibly Australian for 'nice'. Reference to an Australian TV show called Kate & Kim
                http://i.imgur.com/yRUGCRo.gifv

                Comment

                Working...
                X