Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• AMDKFD Driver Still Evolving For Open-Source HSA On Linux

Phoronix: AMDKFD Driver Still Evolving For Open-Source HSA On Linux

Earlier this month AMD published an open-source HSA Linux driver for exploiting the potential of their much-promoted Heterogeneous System Architecture. This driver, now known as the "AMDKFD" driver, is up to its second revision and continues being analyzed by developers on the mailing list...

Phoronix, Linux Hardware Reviews, Linux hardware benchmarks, Linux server benchmarks, Linux benchmarking, Desktop Linux, Linux performance, Open Source graphics, Linux How To, Ubuntu benchmarks, Ubuntu hardware, Phoronix Test Suite

Originally posted by phoronix View Post
    Phoronix: AMDKFD Driver Still Evolving For Open-Source HSA On Linux

Earlier this month AMD published an open-source HSA Linux driver for exploiting the potential of their much-promoted Heterogeneous System Architecture. This driver, now known as the "AMDKFD" driver, is up to its second revision and continues being analyzed by developers on the mailing list...

http://www.phoronix.com/vr.php?view=MTc0NTk
    Just wanted to give another link to dri-devel where I put the v2 cover letter:

Oded

Comment

The discussion on the mailing lists looks to me like you never talked with the radeon team before posting patchset v1. An odd thing, i think.

Comment

Originally posted by _ONH_ View Post
        The discussion on the mailing lists looks to me like you never talked with the radeon team before posting patchset v1. An odd thing, i think.
        Ouch.
        I will only say that as both the amdkfd team and radeon team are AMD employees, I can't respond to this comment.
        But your guess is wrong

Oded

Comment

Working...
        X