Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• bridgman
    replied
    Why do you feel you are being ignored ? None of the GPU companies announce ETAs for proprietary driver features. We have told you that a number of times - I'm not sure why you keep asking the same questions over and over then expecting us to answer you every time.

Leave a comment:

• Panix
    replied
    Originally posted by MartjeB View Post
    Altough I'm not an AMD official, I don't think there are any ETAs. The developers are now working on "basic" things like 2D/3D/PowerPlay for R800/R900 (internally).
    Maybe they are, maybe they aren't. It doesn't really matter when they just ignore you anyway.

I guess it is to be expected when they have no resources to work with and there's virtually no investment in drivers on the Linux side.

Leave a comment:

• MartjeB
    replied
    Originally posted by Panix View Post
    Isn't there any guesstimates?
    Altough I'm not an AMD official, I don't think there are any ETAs. The developers are now working on "basic" things like 2D/3D/PowerPlay for R800/R900 (internally).

Leave a comment:

• Panix
    replied
    Originally posted by kernelOfTruth View Post
    Is the official answer from AMD/ATI, though?

Isn't there any guesstimates?

Is anyone working on it, at least? It works in Windows so...

It would be a major contributing factor for me choosing an ATI card.

Leave a comment:

• Lefantomedurezo
    replied
    hello I notice that since FGLRX 10.7 powerplay is missing for ati mobility radeon 2600
    is it possible to put again the support of this technology on 10.9 please?
    because when this technology isn't activate, mobility cards whit arn't cooled by fan burn.

Leave a comment:

• kernelOfTruth
    replied
    Originally posted by goauld View Post
    when are we going to see xvba video acceleration on Ati hd 5650 cards?
    i bought this card mostly for video acceleration and some games..
    when it's done

Leave a comment:

• nanonyme
    replied

Leave a comment:

• jamey0824
    replied
    Where are users suppose to report fglrx bugs to?

I've searched the amd/ati website for where you can report bugs and have not found where i can report an issue. If your interested its:

sleep 1; xset dpms force off ; sleep 10; xset dpms force on

This should and does work with ati open source driver, but with fglrx it does not completly wake up from sleep. I think this would take one of your engineers like 2 minutes to fix this. In any case i would still like to know where you are suppose to report bugs officially. Its the last part of this that is the concern, when my screen saver goes off on htpc I want it to wake on remote keypress, the remote keypress runs xset dpms force on and should turn back on the screen but it does not, at least with the property driver.

Leave a comment:

• goauld
    replied
    when are we going to see xvba video acceleration on Ati hd 5650 cards?
    i bought this card mostly for video acceleration and some games..

Leave a comment:

• Solar Granulation
    replied
    I like the title of this thread, so here's my quick and dirty question.

Is it possible to crossfire two Radeon HD 3650 adapters under openSUSE 11.3, particularly on a GA-MA790X-DS4?

Leave a comment:

Working...
X