AMD Open-Sources VCE Video Encode Engine Code

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by bridgman View Post
    For the lebenty-seven million six hundred and fifty-fourth time it's not just a "legal" thing. And yes we're still working on it.
    We might need an FAQ (and FQA?) along with meaningful sticky posts.

Comment

Originally posted by entropy View Post
      We might need an FAQ (and FQA?) along with meaningful sticky posts.
      My assumption is that by now everyone knows this and they're just saying "legal" to annoy me
      Test signature

Comment

My assumption is that by now everyone knows this and they're just saying "legal" to annoy me
        Sorry :/ I really thought the main problem was the legal stuff. Thanks for clarifying.

Comment

You're too quiet nowadays, and mr. Writer is nowhere to be seen. He's seriously neglecting his forum duties :P

Comment

UVD+ is supported by mesa drivers or will be supported for legacy cards?

Comment

Originally posted by Azrael5 View Post
              UVD+ is supported by mesa drivers or will be supported for legacy cards?
              If and when we get the final ok to release support for UVD 1.x and 2.0, it will be supported in mesa and the kernel.

Comment

Originally posted by agd5f View Post
                If and when we get the final ok to release support for UVD 1.x and 2.0, it will be supported in mesa and the kernel.
                About what version of mesa this features will be included? thanks.

Comment

Originally posted by Azrael5 View Post
                  About what version of mesa this features will be included? thanks.
                  Whatever version of mesa is current if and when the code is released.

Comment

Working...
                  X