• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• necro-lover
    replied
    Originally posted by Ramiliez View Post
    High temps will lower lifespan of your PC
    sure but i only buy high quality pices of hardware with allsolide capazitators and so one... even this GPU card do have all luxury in quality...

so who cares? i buy new hardware all the time ...........

Leave a comment:

• Ramiliez
    replied
    Originally posted by necro-lover View Post
    My practice show me that my pc never cash because of overheat and i never get a slowdown in what i do.
    This means it does not have relevance for me becaus i work with that pc and the temp is not relevance for me as long the system managed itself to stay stable.
    High temps will lower lifespan of your PC

Leave a comment:

• necro-lover
    replied
    Originally posted by Ramiliez View Post
    Post some temps i suspect your machine can easily overheat.
    My practice show me that my pc never cash because of overheat and i never get a slowdown in what i do.
    This means it does not have relevance for me becaus i work with that pc and the temp is not relevance for me as long the system managed itself to stay stable.

Leave a comment:

• necro-lover
    replied
    Originally posted by brosis View Post
    How did you manage it? Is it possible for private persons or are you hooked to some corporation contract that gives you that? Ty
    No just a familie house with ~Renewable energy power plants~

Leave a comment:

• Ramiliez
    replied
    Post some temps i suspect your machine can easily overheat.

Leave a comment:

• brosis
    replied
    Did you know that I have energy for free and i do have a brother who are willing to pay stuff like this ?
    How did you manage it? Is it possible for private persons or are you hooked to some corporation contract that gives you that? Ty

Leave a comment:

• necro-lover
    replied
    Originally posted by darkbasic View Post
    Uh? Who are you? Do we know each other?
    sure.. we know us...

I'm sorry but I'm Italian and quite far from Germany
    ok bad memory...

Leave a comment:

• darkbasic
    replied
    But why do you believe I only do something for profit?
    I don't believe anything, I just wanted to warn you

Ah and you know me for many years I'm do have ~7000+++ Posts in this forum
    Uh? Who are you? Do we know each other?

in my memory you are near germany right? maybe you wana meet me and talk about stuff like this?
    I'm sorry but I'm Italian and quite far from Germany

Leave a comment:

• necro-lover
    replied
    Trust me, mining is a waste of time if you don't have *at least* a 5000? ASIC.
    I do mine with my HD 7950 but just to test OSS drivers. I get ~ 400 MH/s with latest graphic drivers which is about 5?/month *now* (and you have to subtract the pool fee, the electricity cost, the hardware cost...). In January the revenue will be a few cents/month because of the increasing difficulty. You're just too late for GPU mining, I'm sorry.
    You can try Litecoin mining which pays more but at the moment scrypt does not work with OSS drivers, please add your voice if you want it fixed: https://bugs.freedesktop.org/show_bug.cgi?id=64201

Also you may be interested in my patch which backports latest DRM code to linux 3.11: http://www.linuxsystems.it/linux-drm...ack-backports/
    Thank you for your response.

But why do you believe I only do something for profit? right now i spend 180? for the card and i do nothing with the card... I'm just a nerd who want to learn something about openCL and stuff like bitcoins.

Ah and you know me for many years I'm do have ~7000+++ Posts in this forum I never did anything for profit here in the past...

"*at least* a 5000? ASIC."

Did you know that I have energy for free and i do have a brother who are willing to pay stuff like this ?
    So my problem is not "Fucking" money... my probem is skill and knowelege and so one...

in my memory you are near germany right? maybe you wana meet me and talk about stuff like this?

"linux 3.11"

I already use 3.12... in fact i always use the newest haha

Leave a comment:

• darkbasic
    replied
    Trust me, mining is a waste of time if you don't have *at least* a 5000? ASIC.
    I do mine with my HD 7950 but just to test OSS drivers. I get ~ 400 MH/s with latest graphic drivers which is about 5?/month *now* (and you have to subtract the pool fee, the electricity cost, the hardware cost...). In January the revenue will be a few cents/month because of the increasing difficulty. You're just too late for GPU mining, I'm sorry.
    You can try Litecoin mining which pays more but at the moment scrypt does not work with OSS drivers, please add your voice if you want it fixed: https://bugs.freedesktop.org/show_bug.cgi?id=64201

Also you may be interested in my patch which backports latest DRM code to linux 3.11: http://www.linuxsystems.it/linux-drm...ack-backports/

Leave a comment:

Working...
X