No announcement yet.

AMD Fusion Linux Gallium3D Performance Has Improved A Lot

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I was curious about that triangle test and traced it. It's a glorified glxgears, testing swap speed.

Comment

Originally posted by curaga View Post
      I was curious about that triangle test and traced it. It's a glorified glxgears, testing swap speed.
      Yeah we had that discussion the last time the test was used. To perform "well" in this task you have to disable "SwapBuffersWait" in xorg.conf:

But it's definitely a no-go for me because I really can't stand tearing ;-)

Comment

Oh, I forgot about that. Anyway, the Prey, UT and unvanquished bottlenecks do seem interesting.

Comment

Originally posted by Alejandro Nova View Post
          I don't know how to properly debug my suspend / resume process. If you can point me to a source or wiki where I can RTFM and document myself about logging / debugging suspension / resuming, you'll have those reports. My issues are with dpm enabled, only.
          @agd5f: The latest fixes from your tree worked, so, no bug report Coincidentally, I faced something like this on Catalyst, somewhere in 2012, and not only on Linux (on Windows too), so these UVD issues seem to be known.

A million thanks, for fixing my suspend/resume cycle.

Comment

Working...
          X