X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• agd5f
    replied
    Originally posted by cmr~ View Post
    Does this fix the HD6850 brokenness? I've grown tired of testing every push to Alex's repo in the hope that it does...
    It's been working fine depending on what compiler you are using. gcc 4.8 seems to produce broken code for one of the functions in the driver. It's fixed now.

Leave a comment:

• cmr~
    replied
    Does this fix the HD6850 brokenness? I've grown tired of testing every push to Alex's repo in the hope that it does...

Leave a comment:

• Vim_User
    replied
    Thanks to Alex Deucher for his great work, finally DPM is working correctly on my HD6870.

Leave a comment:

• phoronix
    started a topic Radeon Power Management Gets More Fixes For 3.11

Radeon Power Management Gets More Fixes For 3.11

Phoronix: Radeon Power Management Gets More Fixes For 3.11

Just days after the first release candidate of the Linux 3.11 kernel, additional user testing of the new Radeon dynamic power management support has revealed more bugs in the open-source driver. Fortunately, there's already another pull request for Linux 3.11 to take care of some more Radeon "DPM" issues...

Phoronix, Linux Hardware Reviews, Linux hardware benchmarks, Linux server benchmarks, Linux benchmarking, Desktop Linux, Linux performance, Open Source graphics, Linux How To, Ubuntu benchmarks, Ubuntu hardware, Phoronix Test Suite
Working...
X