This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by givemesugarr View Post
    i'm sure joking. that was a thing that got out late before going to bed... i felt that the tension was too high while waiting for this new driver so i thought that mine would have been a funny way to release this tension a bit. i hope it worked.
    obviously i'm looking about 15 times a day to phoronix and ati to see if the driver is out yet.
    it's the first time that i've been waiting for a thing in this mood.
    Me too...

EST 4:58 a.m. Oct 18
    give up waiting today... go to bed...lol

Comment

• Well, according to this news http://www.phoronix.com/scan.php?pag...item&px=NjEzNg (written by Michael) the driver should be out within two days. Today is Thursday...a Saturday release? I think Monday will be the day!
      Cheers

Comment

• On the Nvidia annonce it's write that the AMd driver will going out since au "couple of days". It's a good new but's it's long.

Sa fait un m?chanf tas de couple de jours qu'on j'attend. (this is a translation)

Comment

• So will it be a Saturday release? :-) Maybe we might expect the release for next monday. Good news!

Comment

• I wonder if Phoronix servers are having happy times in the last days before ATI driver release

Comment

• I've been hitting the servers everyday, almost every hour at work, with my laptop ready to accept some 8.42 (possible) goodness.

I would not be surprised though if it came out next week. It is already Thursday, and unless they were planning to work weekends I would expect it sometime next week.

...better an extra few days though than releasing it when it's not ready. -_-

Comment

• nvidia will release its driver next week... lol
                And they didn't announce anything...
                Let's hope ati will do something tomorrow or Saturday.

Comment

• They don't release on weekends...
                  Michael Larabel
                  https://www.michaellarabel.com/

Comment

• I figured as much...-_-
                    Ah well, no one wants to work weekends, so I'm not going to go "slackers!"

So close, yet so far. I do hope it isn't a disappointment.

Comment

• Originally posted by Uchikoma View Post
                      I figured as much...-_-
                      Ah well, no one wants to work weekends, so I'm not going to go "slackers!"

So close, yet so far. I do hope it isn't a disappointment.

What item(s) are you looking forward most to in this release?
                      Michael Larabel
                      https://www.michaellarabel.com/

Comment

Working...
                      X