radeonHD available for download

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Wow... Nice work so far guys!

I added my card to the id list and got a screen up on the lvds display(the lcd connected on the vga port was garbled, but w/e).

I was impressed with the 2d performance. I am looking forward to seeing where this driver goes in the coming future.

Comment

Originally posted by libv View Post
      Try now, your card will only get support after someone reports it.
      What information do we need to post? I have an Acer Ferrari 5000 and I'm currently using the avivo driver.

Comment

Try now, your card will only get support after someone reports it.
        /me goes off to take out his x300 and put in his x1300....again.

Comment

Mailing list archives:

Comment

Hi,
            Does these drivers support my radeon x700 mobility? I have a MSI m635 laptop. Thanks.

Comment

Originally posted by fastio View Post
              Hi,
              Does these drivers support my radeon x700 mobility? I have a MSI m635 laptop. Thanks.
              No, that is of R400 generation. However, it should be supported by the current Radeon driver.
              Michael Larabel
              https://www.michaellarabel.com/

Comment

Originally posted by Michael View Post
                No, that is of R400 generation. However, it should be supported by the current Radeon driver.
                Thanks for the answer. Yes, at the moment I'm using the current ati radeon driver, but I'm looking for one the provides support for directx9 on Wine. Does it exists already?

Comment

Originally posted by fastio View Post
                  Thanks for the answer. Yes, at the moment I'm using the current ati radeon driver, but I'm looking for one the provides support for directx9 on Wine. Does it exists already?
                  does wine support dx9?

what does linux driver have in common with directx, on linux?
                  Last edited by yoshi314; 20 September 2007, 08:14 AM.

Comment

From what I have read, I think that Wine can support dx9, but only on nvidia cards. About the driver in linux, you're right, it doesn't have nothing to do about. For what I'm looking, it is a problem with wine.

Comment

Someone plz tell everyone what is needed for improvements for this driver, I mean what can other users, rather than developers provide the developers to help them take off?
                      xorg.0.log, etc?

Comment

Working...
                      X