X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Specifications!

Well it's about time :-)

Adam

It's not just specifications... Stay tuned.
    Michael Larabel
    https://www.michaellarabel.com/

Comment

meh...just as I wanted to slap him with the search button..

Comment

It may be more than specifications, but that's what I'm most happy about.

Comment

well, am i the only one who read it? open 2d driver...look at nvidia^^. but who needs 2d?? open 3d please!

Comment

The specifications will include both 2D and 3D, though 2D will be provided first (within the next week or two).

Adam

Comment

Holy cr*p!!!!!

Sounds like the Avivo guys might achieve decent 2D support very quickly now! This would give me something to test until the new fglrx driver supports FireGL. (And afterwards too, of course. But I'll need decent 3D support as soon as possible.)

Ironically, everyone said that I should have bought a laptop with an NVidia chip instead of one with ATI graphics. It's taken several frustrating months, but I might possibly have bought the right machine after all. AMD, please prove me right...

Comment

Jerome hasn't told me yet, but I am thinking the Avivo driver will end up dissolving into the open-source heaven... The new (yet to be publicly named) driver is already at a state comparable to the Avivo git driver and is being developed aggressively. I hope Jerome would merge his work into this new driver and contribute there instead of maintaining two drivers that are going after the same goals.
                Michael Larabel
                https://www.michaellarabel.com/

Comment

Working...
                X