AMD's opensource lies exposed

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by deanjo View Post
    Some packages are done with GCC, some with intel ICC, some with open64, some with C for cuda.....
    name pkgs plz

Comment

• Originally posted by D0pamine View Post
      When have i said linux is an OS?
      You didn't you said it wasn't an OS.

Comment

Hey you were the one that tried to say "linux was not an OS".
        so I said it was animal? vegetable? or mineral?

Comment

• It is a kernel , as is plan9, as is hurd, as is darwin. Xorg is another matter as is mesa - I say again please educate yourself before arguing the toss about nothing!

Comment

name pkgs plz
            Oh let's see, just off the top of my head, lame, x264, gmp are built using ICC. openssl and apache are compiled with tcc and various cuda projects that I have on the go use C for Cuda.

Comment

It is a kernel , as is plan9, as is hurd, as is darwin. Xorg is another matter as is mesa - I say again please educate yourself before arguing the toss about nothing!
              Lol, tell Linus that.

Comment

• good on you!

"The famous argument of AMD spec fanboys is that AMD will allways go on with providing full specs for their hardware while binary blob support can eventually break. In fact the truth is the opposite of it. It appears that the false opensource prophecy can break any time soon:"

which is what this thread is all about is utter crap and i did expect more from phoronix members - but hey even those neo-win-tards can burn an iso

Comment

Lol, tell Linus that.
                  Tell Richard Stallman that ( he did most of the work FFS )

Comment

Tell Richard Stallman that ( he did most of the work FFS )
                    Lol, according to Richard "Linux" doesn't exist it is only "Gnu/Linux". But since you think that Stallman did most of the work, I take it you are conceding that Linux is an operating system since his kernel contributions are far and in between.

Comment

Lol, tell Linus that.
                      So you're really suggesting that linux is an operating system and not a kernel? I would suggest you go back under the rock you crawled from under but to you its a mountain.

get real for the love of ubuntn00b!

Comment

Working...
                      X