AMD's opensource lies exposed

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 1.2 What is Linux?

Linux is an operating system, a software program that controls your computer.

Comment

• Originally posted by D0pamine View Post
      You are a N00b , plz educate yourself before arguing as you just make yourself look foolish
      Hardly, I just know that the term Linux has evolved into being an accepted description of an operating system.

Comment

• Linux is a kernel - not an operating system - end of story!!!/debate!!!/whatever!!! fact is fact

Comment

• get a grip of reality dude

Comment

http://www.debian.org/ports/hurd/

get a grip of reality dude
            Lol, and I suppose the term horsepower still refers to the number of draft horses that are needed to pull a load. Face it, the term linux is no longer used in common speech to refer to just the kernel.

Comment

• having the source code lets me cook whatever I like , I don't bitch about some code that isn't optimized for whatever platform - I just get it working and use it

Comment

• Originally posted by deanjo View Post
                Lol, and I suppose the term horsepower still refers to the number of draft horses that are needed to pull a load. Face it, the term linux is no longer used in common speech to refer to just the kernel.

yes lets call water beer too - fecking moron!

Comment

• Ubuntu-GNU/Linux is the correct term you're looking for

Comment

• And as for the farqwit who started this thread - yes Gentoo/whatever-the-hell-I-please

Comment

yes lets call water beer too - fecking moron!
                      Hey just because you can't keep up with the times doesn't mean everybody is stuck in the past.

Comment

Working...
                      X