X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• D0pamine
    replied
    Originally posted by deanjo View Post
    Hey just because you can't keep up with the times doesn't mean everybody is stuck in the past.
    So because everyone says 'Linux' this means that this is the operating sytem?

get a grip dude!

Only monkeys from neowin that have somehow managed to put an iso to cd say such nonsense!

Most of the software on your ubuntu system is GNU software - only the kernel is linux! end of story, end of debate, end of!!!! argue the opposite at your peril my friend!

Leave a comment:

• deanjo
    replied
    Originally posted by D0pamine View Post
    yes lets call water beer too - fecking moron!
    Hey just because you can't keep up with the times doesn't mean everybody is stuck in the past.

Leave a comment:

• D0pamine
    replied
    And as for the farqwit who started this thread - yes Gentoo/whatever-the-hell-I-please

Leave a comment:

• D0pamine
    replied
    Ubuntu-GNU/Linux is the correct term you're looking for

Leave a comment:

• D0pamine
    replied
    Originally posted by deanjo View Post
    Lol, and I suppose the term horsepower still refers to the number of draft horses that are needed to pull a load. Face it, the term linux is no longer used in common speech to refer to just the kernel.

yes lets call water beer too - fecking moron!

Leave a comment:

• D0pamine
    replied
    having the source code lets me cook whatever I like , I don't bitch about some code that isn't optimized for whatever platform - I just get it working and use it

Leave a comment:

• deanjo
    replied
    http://www.debian.org/ports/hurd/

get a grip of reality dude
    Lol, and I suppose the term horsepower still refers to the number of draft horses that are needed to pull a load. Face it, the term linux is no longer used in common speech to refer to just the kernel.

Leave a comment:

• D0pamine
    replied
    http://www.debian.org/ports/hurd/

get a grip of reality dude

Leave a comment:

• D0pamine
    replied
    Linux is a kernel - not an operating system - end of story!!!/debate!!!/whatever!!! fact is fact

Leave a comment:

• deanjo
    replied
    You are a N00b , plz educate yourself before arguing as you just make yourself look foolish
    Hardly, I just know that the term Linux has evolved into being an accepted description of an operating system.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X