Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Holy Crap! You Can Use XvMC With ATI Gallium3D!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Just in case somebody is interested there's a new mail from Christian saying:
    "[progressive video playback] now seems to work 100%."

Also testers are needed with nvidia hardware, so please help him out if you can!

Next up is iDCT if it isn't already done. Maybe after that h264 will come? I certainly hope so!

Comment

wow I may actually be able to use linux on my mobility 2600 laptop by next year if things keep progressing this fast.

Comment

Originally posted by HokTar View Post
        Just in case somebody is interested there's a new mail from Christian saying:
        "[progressive video playback] now seems to work 100%."

Also testers are needed with nvidia hardware, so please help him out if you can!

Next up is iDCT if it isn't already done. Maybe after that h264 will come? I certainly hope so!
        whats more interesting is the fact No one seems to be interested enough on that list to even comment and give feedback

"Christian K?nig:... I still have some unresolved problems and need some feedback/new ideas with that...."

i expected to see at least Bridgman and agd5f pop up there and comment and encourage him, perhaps even push others there to actually contribute and advance the progress, ohh well.

Comment

You know it's Saturday and agd5f is at LinuxCon, so give them a break.
          However, I'm also surprised that nobody replied so far.

Comment

Just a second after writing my reply, here it is: Alex just answered!

Comment

Originally posted by HokTar View Post
              You know it's Saturday and agd5f is at LinuxCon, so give them a break.
              However, I'm also surprised that nobody replied so far.
              hmm perhaps you didn't consider that the quoted "Christian K?nig:... I still have some unresolved problems and need some feedback/new ideas with that...." is actually dated Mon Oct 25 14:46:09 PDT 2010, that's 14 days since this thread knew about it.

Comment

Yes, I overlooked that part. My apologies.

Comment

no worry's, it seems alex read my post here and now we have two posts there , so job done

Comment

Great Work if i'm back home next week i test you state tracker with my HD3850.

Comment

Latest git commit starts the iDCT implementation. It is nice to see this project progressing!

I wonder how much work is left until this can be merged to master?

Comment

Working...
                      X