X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Fluggo
    replied
    Originally posted by erpe View Post
    Does Heroes of Newerth work again with evergreen cards?
    Can't test right now.
    No it does not

Leave a comment:

• erpe
    replied
    Does Heroes of Newerth work again with evergreen cards?
    Can't test right now.

Leave a comment:

• hdas
    replied
    Originally posted by DarkFoss View Post
    The new Cat 10.9 driver works well with Adobe's new flashplayer pre-release square(indentifies as 10.2.. just watched some 720p hd content in fullscreen and a bit of xfinity as well ..haven't tried hulu yet.
    Off topic: Wow, where did the sun rise today . 64-bit flash plugin. (10.0 pre-release was working pretty good too.) Although not very surprising given they (pre-)released 64-bit plugins for Windows and Mac too.

Leave a comment:

• xpander
    replied
    Thx for clearification, bridgman
    just hoping that xserver 1.9 support comes soon enaugh :P

Leave a comment:

• DarkFoss
    replied
    grr no edit
    HD content was on youtube

Leave a comment:

• DarkFoss
    replied
    The new Cat 10.9 driver works well with Adobe's new flashplayer pre-release square(indentifies as 10.2.. just watched some 720p hd content in fullscreen and a bit of xfinity as well ..haven't tried hulu yet.

Leave a comment:

• bridgman
    replied
    It's a reasonable question. Part of the answer is that the "Beta program" started as just beta test but now includes drivers that are earlier in the development cycle than beta, and we don't want to be sending those out too far from home.

I guess we could start a separate "Real Beta" program and make that accessible to more people, but we would also need to divert more developer time towards going through the responses and trying to duplicate issues in house (often harder than you might expect).

Right now we don't think that's necessarily the best use of developer time -- expanding beta test makes the most sense when the issues you find through beta test are often more severe than the issues you already know about... or something like that (tired).

I won't complain about the one minute edit limit while Michael is out covering XDS

Leave a comment:

• xpander
    replied
    Originally posted by bridgman View Post
    They'll be a lot easier to find in a month... (10.10 = October 2010 release)
    i understand that, but user Qaridarium stated that there are beta drivers of 10.10 and 10.11 with xserver 1.9 support allready.
    but i guess he has some internal info then and no download links yet.
    alltho, why not to give Beta drivers so users can test them...
    or maybe i just dont know about this kind of stuff at all.

Leave a comment:

• DarkFoss
    replied
    Originally posted by bridgman View Post
    Thanks I just shot coffee out of my nose

Leave a comment:

• bridgman
    replied

Leave a comment:

Working...
X