Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• whizse
    replied
    Might be time to add an "Evergreen" column to http://www.x.org/wiki/RadeonProgram and start filling in the blanks?

Leave a comment:

• pingufunkybeat
    replied
    Now, that's really cool. My next card will be an evergreen one

Leave a comment:

• agd5f
    replied
    geartrain looks fine here (other than the problems with the gear teeth on the back gear, but that's a bug in geartrain itself). Make sure you 'make clean' before rebuilding.

Leave a comment:

• rohcQaH
    replied
    Let's see what has improved in mesa classic since my last post.
    • neverball looks good. Only minor issues.
    • geartrain has the correct colours again, but wrong geometry (like the camera was at the wrong position). It was this way before, then it exchanged correct geometry for broken colors, now it's back again. Weird. Would you like a git bisect?
    • piglit: still didn't finish a full run

Leave a comment:

• whizse
    replied
    Originally posted by bridgman View Post
    FYI Andre has committed a number of fixes to the 600c Evergreen support - agd5f's initial impression of the updated code is that the functionality on Evergreen is now pretty close to what you get on 6xx/7xx (although he mentioned some problems with mipmaps).

Might be a good point to give the 600c Evergreen code another try.
    Interesting! The r300g side of things is almost boringly fast and complete now, I'm tempted to order a new card...

Leave a comment:

• monraaf
    replied
    That's good to hear. I'll do some testing and comparison with my HD3200 later. Hope the mipmap problem gets resolved soon also.

Leave a comment:

• bridgman
    replied
    FYI Andre has committed a number of fixes to the 600c Evergreen support - agd5f's initial impression of the updated code is that the functionality on Evergreen is now pretty close to what you get on 6xx/7xx (although he mentioned some problems with mipmaps).

Might be a good point to give the 600c Evergreen code another try.

Leave a comment:

• darkbasic
    replied
    Originally posted by admiral0 View Post
    /me is compiling kernel26-git, again, sigh..
    You should compile drm-radeon-testing instead...

Leave a comment:

• admiral0
    replied
    Originally posted by rohcQaH View Post
    as mentioned earlier in this thread, you need this DRM patch:

there are a few other patches not included in mainline kernels that fix some issues. With this DRM patch I get fully working 2d operation. 3D is a different matter, see my post on the last page. I haven't even been able to run a full piglit test without crashing the system (with either r600c or r600g).
    Are these changes already in 2.6.36-git?

/me is compiling kernel26-git, again, sigh..

Leave a comment:

• rohcQaH
    replied
    Originally posted by admiral0 View Post
    I have an acer laptop with switchable ironlake/radeon hd 5470 graphics. I have compiled code from evergreen_accel branch, but it hangs when starting X.

Anyone has this issue?
    as mentioned earlier in this thread, you need this DRM patch:

there are a few other patches not included in mainline kernels that fix some issues. With this DRM patch I get fully working 2d operation. 3D is a different matter, see my post on the last page. I haven't even been able to run a full piglit test without crashing the system (with either r600c or r600g).

Leave a comment:

Working...
X