ati catalyst 10.6 released

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Great !

Guess I should mention again that this actually has nothing to do with Direct2D, we just used a testing flag that was left over from Direct2D development on Windows to enable the new 2D accel code on Linux.

If we absolutely *have* to have a name for this new accel code let's call it "ATI 2D Acceleration Architecture" or A2AA for short
    Test signature

Comment

I cant get a download link to show up on the 10.6 driver page...

Comment

Can someone give me a direct link? I tried it in firefox (ubuntu) and IE and firefox in windows 7 theres jst a blank space where the downlaod button should be...

Comment

Yeah, neither can I, not sure why. It shows up fine at the link in the first post :

http://support.amd.com/us/gpudownloa...2&lang=English

... but not if I navigate there :

http://support.amd.com/us/gpudownloa...2&lang=English

So go with the link from the first page (ie the first of the two links above) and see if that works. I'll ping the web team.
          Test signature

Comment

That link does not work for me either

Comment

OK, now that's wierd. You're clicking on the upper link, right ?
              Test signature

Comment

Yeah I tried both those links multiple times, just a blank space where it says the download button should be.

Comment

(scratches head)
                  Test signature

Comment

there is no separate notebook drivers for fglrx right? Because I can get it to show up ONLY if I go to the main amd driver page and select desktop graphics, and it looks like the same driver.

Comment

Right. Same driver for all supported GPUs.

We have separate mobile drivers for Windows because there is a lot of OEM-specific differentiation, but we only get asked to implement those features on Windows ;(
                      Test signature

Comment

Working...
                      X