X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Oh, the drama!

(I just had to, I'm used to GFY)

Comment

• I propose that when Gordboy gets out of jail we just all ignore all of his threads, including this one right now... Let his shit sink to bottom as fast as possible. Then we wouldn't have to deal with it anymore...

Comment

• Originally posted by V!NCENT View Post
        I propose that when Gordboy gets out of jail we just all ignore all of his threads, including this one right now... Let his shit sink to bottom as fast as possible. Then we wouldn't have to deal with it anymore...
        Well, I'm down. Problem with this, though, is that we need total cooperation from everybody if this strategy is to be successful.

Comment

• Well I, for one, won't be investing my time in sabotage...

Collaborative action has already proved to succesful, but banning isn't on the long run.

If we want to preserve freedom of speech, but not the downsides, we must get over stupid human instinct that requires governments...

Given the fact that most people here do not belong to the 80% idiot population group on earth I'd like to believe that at least somewhere on earth politics aren't required...

Oh well...

Comment

• Originally posted by V!NCENT View Post
            I propose that when Gordboy gets out of jail we just all ignore all of his threads, including this one right now... Let his shit sink to bottom as fast as possible. Then we wouldn't have to deal with it anymore...
            I think we should practice by letting this thread die already, it's gone on long enough.
            (And oh how I wish I didn't have to bump to post)

Comment

Working...
            X