Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

OOtB KMS for Radeon Xpress X1250 = when?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• OOtB KMS for Radeon Xpress X1250 = when?

Soon?

I think Fedora 12 is the first, and other distros should be picking it up over the next 6 months depending on their release cycles.
    Test signature

Comment

Originally posted by bridgman View Post
      I think Fedora 12 is the first, and other distros should be picking it up over the next 6 months depending on their release cycles.
      Fedora 12 borks, I have to disable KMS to get it to work.

Comment

Might want to file a bug report so the devs know. AFAIK it works on the systems they tested.
        Test signature

Comment

I haven't tried with any R500 (I don't have any to try with), but works GREAT with an RHD3650 (R6xx).

When did you try F12? Did you try release or beta? Or just earlier alphas? There were some hairy times back in the alphas when KMS was hopelessly broken.

Comment

Originally posted by droidhacker View Post
            I haven't tried with any R500 (I don't have any to try with), but works GREAT with an RHD3650 (R6xx).

When did you try F12? Did you try release or beta? Or just earlier alphas? There were some hairy times back in the alphas when KMS was hopelessly broken.
            Beta like 2 weeks ago. I'll give it another try now that it's actually released though

Comment

Working...
            X