Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Silverthorn
    replied
    Playback with UVD acceleration no longer causes Mplayer to terminate abruptly or
    display blank video
    Interesting.

Leave a comment:

• evanjfraser
    replied
    Originally posted by coldeq View Post
    It works now!

Cheers
    Hooray! I've downloaded it to my home desktop, I can't wait to get home now to try it out! It'll be great not having that "unsupported hardware" overlay =D

Leave a comment:

• coldeq
    replied
    Originally posted by bridgman View Post
    I have pinged the Catalyst team about the missing driver. Not sure if the link is wrong or if (more likely) something failed when mirroring to the download farm.
    It works now!

Cheers

Leave a comment:

• Silverthorn
    replied
    Originally posted by bridgman View Post
    I have pinged the Catalyst team about the missing driver. Not sure if the link is wrong or if (more likely) something failed when mirroring to the download farm.
    If we promise to be patient, would we then get a paste of the release log?

Leave a comment:

• bridgman
    replied

Leave a comment:

• Silverthorn
    replied
    Originally posted by RealNC View Post
    lol

Anyway, where the heck is the driver? Every month when I complain about missing stuff (release notes), I'm told I'm too pedantic, but next month it gets topped with more missing stuff, this time the entire driver. roflmao.

I'd like to see one of the 6 different Windows drivers missing
    That would probably result in an 'internet breakdown' with every forums being completely unreachable.

Leave a comment:

• RealNC
    replied
    Originally posted by mirv View Post
    For various reasons, AMD are unlikely to officially support the .32 kernel. Not saying it won't run on it, just don't expect it. This is, in my opinion, not a problem - just a reasonable business decision.
    lol

Anyway, where the heck is the driver? Every month when I complain about missing stuff (release notes), I'm told I'm too pedantic, but next month it gets topped with more missing stuff, this time the entire driver. roflmao.

I'd like to see one of the 6 different Windows drivers missing

Leave a comment:

• mirv
    replied
    For various reasons, AMD are unlikely to officially support the .32 kernel. Not saying it won't run on it, just don't expect it. This is, in my opinion, not a problem - just a reasonable business decision.

Leave a comment:

• acreda
    replied
    Originally posted by tutututu View Post
    Will Catalyst 9.10 support 2.6.32 or just 2.6.31 kernel?
    this has always been a bug bear of AMD releases, I do hope it will as .32 is already at RC5! this one will support 31 but it alway seem to track the unbuntu releases so Opensuse users like me will end up having to run old kernels as our release cycle is around 18 months now

Leave a comment:

• kernelOfTruth
    replied
    Originally posted by cruiseoveride View Post
    I think the ATi devs have no idea how to write a Linux driver, so they wrote an entire new kernel and embedded it with the graphics driver.
    then they would not be clueless in terms how to write a driver but geniuses

where's the driver btw ? still waiting for it and getting 404

Leave a comment:

Working...
X