No announcement yet.

ATI R600/700 OSS 3D Driver Reaches Gears Milestone

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I have the same graphic card. Also a sapphire radeon 4670 ...

Comment

• Originally posted by Domi09 View Post
      I have the same graphic card. Also a sapphire radeon 4670 ...
      Well we will need to see the log files with the error or stacktrace. In addition to Xorg.0.log (.old probably) the :0.log (.1 etc) from /var/log/gdm can be useful. Filing a bug is maybe the best, so that you can attach the files somewhere.

Comment

• Here my pastebin :

- xorg.log

Pastebin.com is the number one paste tool since 2002. Pastebin is a website where you can store text online for a set period of time.

- xorg.log.old

Pastebin.com is the number one paste tool since 2002. Pastebin is a website where you can store text online for a set period of time.

-kdm.log

Just to say that last time i launch Neverball i had to reboot my pc.

Bibi

Comment

• I could not see anything fatal in those logs. Maybe you can get more information by stopping gdm/kdm and then starting X manually (startx) on the console.

Comment

• Originally posted by tormod View Post
            Maybe you can get more information by stopping gdm/kdm and then starting X manually (startx) on the console.
            Maybe ~/.xsession-errors could be helpful too.

Comment

• Ok, i'll give you it tonight, i'm not at home.

I think that there wasn't anything in logs cause i had to press the reset button after the launch of neverball.

Edit :

init 3 + startx + neverball = freeze with this added to my logs: AUDIT: Wed Sep 9 19:25:03 2009: 10476 X: client 30 rejected from local host ( uid=0 gid=0 pid=4085 )
              Auth name: MIT-MAGIC-COOKIE-1 ID: -1
              AUDIT: Wed Sep 9 19:25:04 2009: 10476 X: client 30 rejected from local host ( uid=0 gid=0 pid=4085 )
              AUDIT: Wed Sep 9 19:25:05 2009: 10476 X: client 30 rejected from local host ( uid=0 gid=0 pid=4085 )
              AUDIT: Wed Sep 9 19:25:06 2009: 10476 X: client 30 rejected from local host ( uid=0 gid=0 pid=4085 )

Kwin doesn't work.
              Last edited by bibi; 09 September 2009, 02:01 PM.

Comment

Working...
              X