Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• AMD Makes More RDNA3 GPU Driver Preparations For Linux 5.20

Phoronix: AMD Makes More RDNA3 GPU Driver Preparations For Linux 5.20

AMD today sent out "new stuff" concerning their AMDGPU and AMDKFD kernel graphics and compute drivers to DRM-Next in preparation for the Linux 5.20 cycle kicking off in a few weeks...

Phoronix, Linux Hardware Reviews, Linux hardware benchmarks, Linux server benchmarks, Linux benchmarking, Desktop Linux, Linux performance, Open Source graphics, Linux How To, Ubuntu benchmarks, Ubuntu hardware, Phoronix Test Suite

I love their sense of humor putting spelling and "grammer" fixes together in one bullet point.

Comment

Originally posted by ms178 View Post
      I love their sense of humor putting spelling and "grammer" fixes together in one bullet point.
      Yeah it's funny, on 2nd thought I'm not too sure its a joke cause a lot of people misuse "its" and "it's", not that anyone cares. Just my 0.04$ (adjusted for inflation).

Comment

Well, English is a silly language. Words that end with the ul or ool sound are spelled le. Apple is pronounced app-ul not app-le. Circle is pronounced Sir-kul because C doesn't know what it want's to do.

Comment

Originally posted by skeevy420 View Post
          Well, English is a silly language. Words that end with the ul or ool sound are spelled le. Apple is pronounced app-ul not app-le. Circle is pronounced Sir-kul because C doesn't know what it want's to do.
          ...you mean I've been saying it wrong all this time?

Comment

Originally posted by chris200x9 View Post

...you mean I've been saying it wrong all this time?
            Ahhhh. You can't say that word. Children and old ladies could be present.

Comment

you are so wrong. are you a native european?

Comment

Originally posted by cj.wijtmans View Post

you are so wrong. are you a native european?
                Native? No, my people came out of Africa and Manifest Destined the European continent which led to the Native Neanderthals going exti....on vacation. They went on vacation.

Comment

Native? No, my people came out of Africa and Manifest Destined the European continent which led to the Native Neanderthals going exti....on vacation. They went on vacation.
                  There are populations with a large Neanderthal gene pool. They are probably more intelligent than you as well. This shows why you don't understand.

Comment

Originally posted by cj.wijtmans View Post

There are populations with a large Neanderthal gene pool. They are probably more intelligent than you as well. This shows why you don't understand.
                    You're picking at factual inaccuracies of a joke? And you have the gall to say that I don't understand.

And how come no one called me out for using want's in a grammar thread? Y'all be slipping.

Comment

Working...
                    X