Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• AMD Radeon GPU Driver Code Sees More Fixes For Linux 5.17

Phoronix: AMD Radeon GPU Driver Code Sees More Fixes For Linux 5.17

After introducing a lot of new AMDGPU feature code in prior weeks to DRM-Next for introduction with Linux 5.17, AMD developers have shifted their DRM-Next focus now onto driver fixes ahead of this next kernel cycle...

Phoronix, Linux Hardware Reviews, Linux hardware benchmarks, Linux server benchmarks, Linux benchmarking, Desktop Linux, Linux performance, Open Source graphics, Linux How To, Ubuntu benchmarks, Ubuntu hardware, Phoronix Test Suite

Somehow, this affects me positively

Comment

Wait since when was multi-GPU working? Or is this not specific to Crossfire? (I know you can have multiple GPUs work at the same time for compute purposes)

Comment

Originally posted by schmidtbag View Post
        Wait since when was multi-GPU working? Or is this not specific to Crossfire? (I know you can have multiple GPUs work at the same time for compute purposes)
        Not crossfire.

Comment

Originally posted by schmidtbag View Post
          You can use all the outputs of both cards at the same time. Basically 6+ screens if you have 2 GPU's installed even though only one is doing the actual rendering/gaming.

Comment

hopefully this one will get fixed soon

Brief summary of the problem: When my second monitor is suspended, there are constant DRM/UDEV events about it being just plugged...

Comment

Working...
            X