Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Radeon Software for Linux 21.30 Brings Support For Ubuntu 20.04.3 LTS, RX 6600 XT

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Radeon Software for Linux 21.30 Brings Support For Ubuntu 20.04.3 LTS, RX 6600 XT

Phoronix: Radeon Software for Linux 21.30 Brings Support For Ubuntu 20.04.3 LTS, RX 6600 XT

With the Radeon RX 6600 XT review embargo lifted and the cards set to hit retail channels this week, the Radeon Software for Linux 21.30 driver has been released in now officially supporting the RX 6600 series...

Phoronix, Linux Hardware Reviews, Linux hardware benchmarks, Linux server benchmarks, Linux benchmarking, Desktop Linux, Linux performance, Open Source graphics, Linux How To, Ubuntu benchmarks, Ubuntu hardware, Phoronix Test Suite

Me: still stuck on Mesa 19.0

I remember trying out the proprietary driver in name of better stability, but ironically it was less stable than the open driver (more hangs)...

Comment

Please help me guys : ROCr still requires the dkms package?

Comment

What about Ubuntu 21.04 ?

Comment

A lot of people buying RX 6600 XT to run on enterprise OS's? It would make a lot more sense to spend some time getting the distro drivers fully functional. After all that is what the vast majority of the community runs. I would love to know where the break down in co-operation between the distros and AMD is.

Comment

Working...
          X