Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• DanL
    replied
    500W or greater PSU? Is AMD ever going to make a low-power, discrete GPU again? That would be nice...

Leave a comment:

• user1
    replied
    Originally posted by M@GOid View Post

Nice to see not only Linux support printed in the box, but it be in alphabetical order, not put dead last like a leper you pretend that didn't exist.
    The exact same sentence in the exact same order was written on my Sapphire Nitro+ RX 580 box when I bought the card in 2017. I do wonder though, why is Windows 7 still written when AMD stopped supporting it with the 21.5.2 driver?

Leave a comment:

• perpetually high
    replied

You mean Asrock. That box was made by then.
    You are right again, I misspoke. Good call. And good work by Asrock, more should follow suit.

Leave a comment:

• M@GOid
    replied
    Originally posted by perpetually high View Post

That's a great observation. It's also the rank of the operating systems in superiority. Linux > W7 > W10.

But really, it very well could have been Windows 10, Windows 7, Linux ,,,,so I have a lot of respect for what AMD did here. Respect.
    You mean Asrock. That box was made by them.
    Last edited by M@GOid; 06 August 2021, 12:18 PM.

Leave a comment:

• perpetually high
    replied

Nice to see not only Linux support printed in the box, but it be in alphabetical order, not put dead last like a leper you pretend that didn't exist.
    That's a great observation. It's also the rank of the operating systems in superiority. Linux > W7 > W10.

But really, it very well could have been Windows 10, Windows 7, Linux ,,,,so I have a lot of respect for what Asrock did here. Respect.
    Last edited by perpetually high; 06 August 2021, 10:45 AM.

Leave a comment:

• M@GOid
    replied

Leave a comment:

• phoronix
    started a topic Hands On With The AMD Radeon RX 6600 XT

Hands On With The AMD Radeon RX 6600 XT

Phoronix: Hands On With The AMD Radeon RX 6600 XT

After the AMD Radeon RX 6600 XT was announced last week and ahead of the retail availability next week, today AMD's "unboxing embargo" has expired for this new RDN2 graphics card focused on delivering high 1080p frame rates. The card we have been testing out under Linux is the ASRock Phantom Gaming RX 6600 XT.

Phoronix, Linux Hardware Reviews, Linux hardware benchmarks, Linux server benchmarks, Linux benchmarking, Desktop Linux, Linux performance, Open Source graphics, Linux How To, Ubuntu benchmarks, Ubuntu hardware, Phoronix Test Suite
Working...
X