AMDVLK 2021.Q1.3 Brings Performance Tuning For War Thunder

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by aceman View Post

This was a problem at the beginning but was fixed after about 2 days since release. AFAIK it only happened with KDE. So if you still have it, what is your DE?

At least 2 people here already commented that it works fine now (I'm on X server, no wayland).
    yeah i'm on KDE - i think i tried it some weeks after it went official, but i might try it again then ^^

Comment

Dear all,
      I would like to be able to see War Thunder (free on Steam , available for Windows Linux, Mac ) in the list of PTS tests.
      I don't know how to do that or where to begin ?
      Is it something that can be achieve ? Happy to help or to develop something if there is a guide that a newbie like me can follow?
      Cheers

Comment

Originally posted by spyrou008 View Post
        I would like to be able to see War Thunder (free on Steam , available for Windows Linux, Mac ) in the list of PTS tests.
        I don't know how to do that or where to begin ? Is it something that can be achieve ? Happy to help or to develop something if there is a guide that a newbie like me can follow?
        If War Thunder has some kind of benchmarking mode then integrating it into PTS is pretty easy. In general, however, if a test is not already included in PTS that means it does not have a built-in benchmarking mode or external equivalent (scripting etc..).
        Test signature

Comment

Working...
        X