AMD Sends In Green Sardine Support For Linux 5.10, Hawaii BACO Reset

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by f0rmat View Post

Does it come in a little tin with a screw back lid and smell bad? Can it be installed with a Saltine cracker?
    Bad???

Comment

Originally posted by microcode View Post
      Bad???
      My brother-in-law used to have to eat sardines outside because the rest of his family hated the smell.

"Not outside the back door, we can smell it every time someone opens the door. Go stand over by the garbage cans."
      Test signature

Comment

Originally posted by bridgman View Post

My brother-in-law used to have to eat sardines outside because the rest of his family hated the smell.

"Not outside the back door, we can smell it every time someone opens the door. Go stand over by the garbage cans."
        We used to hate it when my grandmother would eat them. Sometimes I think she would eat them just to drive us outside to play so she could have some peace from us.
        GOD is REAL unless declared as an INTEGER.

Comment

Did you force him to switch to kippered herring?

Comment

Originally posted by microcode View Post
            Did you force him to switch to kippered herring?
            They seem to be the worst for smell... maybe I could see how he feels about green sardine when it comes out
            Test signature

Comment

They seem to be the worst for smell... maybe I could see how he feels about green sardine when it comes out
              After green sardine are we getting brown anchovy?
              GOD is REAL unless declared as an INTEGER.

Comment

Originally posted by f0rmat View Post
                After green sardine are we getting brown anchovy?
                Checking the list... nope. There is another sardine though, and even a carp. The carp will probably show up first because hey, Christmas is coming.
                Test signature

Comment

Working...
                X